- GOTS certified garment from seed to stitch — that includes fiber, fabric, dyes, washes and labor standards.
- 100% organic cotton chambray in an easily layered 3.25 oz. weight
- Dyed with low-impact and AZO-free dyes
- Model is 5’11” wearing a size small
- Fit is comfortably loose through the chest and body
Wash cold with like colors and tumble dry on low. Do not bleach. Use a cool iron.
Seed to Stitch
Our factory became an expert in the garment industry using conventional cotton processes, but through that also gained a first-hand experience to the destruction to both the environment and the workers in the industry. The second-generation owners, brothers that were only children witnessing the damage of harsh pesticides and chemicals, were moved to quit their 9-to-5 tech jobs to take over their family business and relaunch it with an effort to change the industry. They invested everything in overhauling the factory processes and obtained the industry-best Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification.
Today they stand as a pioneer of development in eco-fabrics and techniques, vegetable-based dyes, and vegetable-based printing. As we make better and cleaner clothing choices, we give factories like this the opportunity to show us what the eco-world is capable of.